For Fine Hair, Chemically Treated, Normal to Thin-Looking Hair
- A daily volumizing scalp & hair conditioner
- Moisturizes & energizes hair without adding weight
- Safeguards scalp from drying irritation of chemical services
- Provides soothing essential oils, anti-oxidants & enzymatic complexes
- Creates & maintains a healthy scalp environment
- Helps improve appearance of thinning hair
- Transactive Delivery System with antioxidants, botanicals, vitamins, and purifying agents to help clean away follicle-clogging sebum and environmental residues from the scalp, leaving the scalp feeling clean and refreshed.
- BioAMP with cystine amino acids, and lightweight conditioning and treatment ingredients; helps provide thicker-looking hair by increasing the fullness of each hair strand, and reducing hair loss through strengthening against damage and breakage.
- Glyco-Shield for chemically-treated hair and scalp with white tea extract, humectants, peppermint oil, and protective conditioning agents that deliver a dual shield technology to help provide protection and moisture balance to color-treated hair, while leaving the scalp feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
How to Use:
After cleansing, distribute onto scalp and throughout the hair. Leave on 1-3 minutes. Rinse well. Use daily.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Bis- Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Menthol, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleyl Alcohol, PEG-2M, Citric Acid, EDTA, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Lecithin, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Biotin/Folic Acid/Cyanocobalamin/Niacinamide/Pantothenic Acid/Pyridoxine/Riboflavin/Thiamine/Yeast Polypeptides, Yeast Extract, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Phenoxyethanol.