Matte: Our most opaque eyeshadow. Incredibly creamy color with a rich, velvety finish.
Sheen: Satiny soft and sheer with a touch of glow. Wear it dry for whisper effects, or wet for a more opaque sheen.
Shimmer: High intensity shimmer. Can be softer and more translucent when worn dry, but creates an opaque wash of high sheen-known as foiling-when worn wet.
- Vibrant, long-lasting colors can be mixed and matched for custom combinations
- Offer your choice of textures, from sheer to opaque
- All-natural consistency makes them easy to apply and blend seamlessly
- Add rich, eye-illuminating accents
- Use a 100% pure blend of natural minerals
- Preservative-free to prevent eye irritation
- Won't pull or tug at the sensitive skin around your eyes
Tips and Tricks:
- Looking for something softly sophisticated? Try using two Eyecolors in the same shade family. Starting from the inner eye, apply the lighter shade halfway across, using an eye brush such as our Heavenly Shadow Brush. Then complete the outer portion of the lid with the darker shade.
- Turn on the gleam. Channel your inner drama queen with a technique created by Bare Escentuals called "foiling." It's as easy as applying your eyeshadow with a dampened brush, and it creates a lustrous, light-reflective glow to your eyes when layered over or under other shadows.
Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)